The 4x4 Lace Closure can be a good choice for you if you are looking for artificial hair integration that can give you a natural look. It is not like the lace front wig that needs too much work to manage the lace from ear to ear. Even 4x4 Lace Closure can fulfill all your needs for managing and styling. Also, the lace closure wig is very Flexible in making beautiful hairstyles due to its sew-in weave installations, making it lovable among women and fashionistas. You can apply to birthdays, parties, celebrations, travel, graduation, wedding, and Daily Life, and whenever and wherever you are, you can change your hairstyle; 4x4 Lace Closure makes you more charming.
Furthermore, before you decide to buy a hair wig, let yourself explore more about lace closure and the advantages you get from wearing it. Once you know everything about 4x4 Lace Closure, you surely can not stop yourself from buying it. So whenever you decide to buy them, you can get them from Chandra Hair at a reasonable price. You will not need to bother about where you can get the best quality; all you need to do comes at Chandrahair. Whether you are a regular customer or beginner, you must know about the benefits of what you are using and how to take care of them. So let's look at this article to explore 4x4 Lace Closure; the main benefits, how to take good care, and how to install them.
What A 4 X 4 Is Lace Closure
A 4x4 lace closure wig is a wig with a dimension of 4"x4" that extends from temple to temple; it wears in the middle of the head. The strands of the hairs are hand-sewed onto a segment of lace that is beige or dark brown. 4"x4" is the classic size and plays an essential role in making the wig look realistic. A closure is typically made with both, either silk or lace. Many people like a lace closure because it looks flatter on the head, especially if they prefer to have curly hair. These wigs are better for beginner wig wearers because they are straightforward to put on and take off. Furthermore, lace closures are extremely popular with people experiencing partial or complete hair loss or those with thin hair on the crown area. The wearer of closure wig can stitch hair lace closure into the natural hair and finish braiding the rest with longer bundles to make a natural-looking hairstyle.
Some Significant Benefits Of The 4x4 Lace Closure
In common, there are so many reasons that tend you to go with the lace closure. So if you wish to know what these benefits are, let's explore some of them.
- Easy to Manage: Most ladies are busy with their official work or housework; however, the lace closure wig can be the best option because it saves them time maintaining and applying it. Its care system is more straightforward than other lace front wigs. Lace closure wig with human hair bundles creates less obvious knots.
- The wig is more durable: Another benefit of a lace closure wig is its durability; it provides a longer service life. The only requirement is you have to take good care of your wig. Every time you use a wig, thoroughly clean your wigs to shape a healthy look and help lengthen its life. Moreover, 100% Human hair 4x4 Lace closure sew-in can last long if you properly care for it.
- Good ventilation conditions: A lace closure wig can offer you a scalp ventilated because it is very breathable. Unlike the whole mechanism, the hat is hot, and a breathable wig will give you a refreshing feeling and keep you comfortable.
- The price is affordable: Now, at Chandra Hair, you can fetch a closure wig price closure at a meager price. The wig will differ depending on the elements such as lace color, hair length, etc. Lace Closure Wigs is one of the low-cost options for a simple look, like middle parting or side parting.
- Blend well with your hair and minor damage to the wearer's hair- 4x4 inches lace closures recreate realistic hair parting. Due to its thin lace and satisfactory ventilation, it looks natural and realistic like your real scalp. The natural color of the wig can be tinted, discolored, and curly and pure human hair lace closure delivers breathable and eminent flexibility. Putting the 4x4 lace closure does not stress the natural hair or drive any hair loss.
- Saves Time- The 4x4 lace closure wig combines well with natural hair, making it appears like the hairs are naturally growing from the scalp. Additionally, it is effortless to install, and you can save time putting it on. Moreover, it is one of the wigs that girls who are always on the go will relish and enjoy wearing.
- Versatility- A lace closure wig gives a few parting options like the middle, sideways, or three-way parts. It can efficiently recreate the natural hair detachment. You can also dye a 4x4 lace closure wig as it is made of 100% natural hair. So if you want to add some pop of colors to your look, you will be able to do it with some weave bundles. You can also straighten, bleach, and restyle according to your preferred look.
How To Install Lace Closure Wig
Step 1: First, you will need to sew the net into braids. Go through the beginning of your braid with a needle to attach the net onto your braids. Sew the net close to the edges of the head.
Step 2: Next, you will start sewing the wig. Assure that the needle goes through the net and the weft. Apply the weft flat as opposed to your scalp.
Step 3: After finishing sewing, part a thin portion of hair over your head and make knots there with the purpose that your lace closure looks undetectable and flat.
Step 4: In the end, touch up with the help of concealer to dab onto your lace. Style the wig in whatever form you want. Now the installation process of your wig is complete, enjoy making the hairstyles you want.
How To Take Care Of 4×4 Lace Closure Wig
After installing a 4×4 lace closure wig, you will get a fabulous and attractive look, making you look more beautiful. But it is essential to take proper care of your wig to maintain its durability and keep it natural. So, for your convenience, here we will discuss some crucial points that you should keep in mind to take care of your wig correctly.
- While applying a lace closure wig, make sure you stitch the closure wig down flat and tight. If it is loose, it will not look good.
- Always inspect and make sure the 4×4 lace closure wig is not turning out of place while sewing it down.
- When washing, gently swish your 4×4 lace closure wig. Plus, the stylist recommends adding a bit of shampoo to a bit of spray bottle, then loading with moderately warm water.
- Remember not to rub or twist the wig when you carry the lace closure wig. Because rubbing or twisting can ruin your hairstyle or make it noticeable to everyone. So you have to be alert to make it look natural.
- Do not pull or brush hair while wet because this will loosen the knots. And, always keep in mind to wash and condition utilizing moisturizing products.
- We suggest using a small number of everyday moisturizers like coconut to combat frizziness or dryness.
- The excessive heat damages the wig's ends, which may lead to the drying out of the cuticles. Thus, when you set the lace wig on your head, assure that you guard it against the direct heat of the sun.
- When you comb the hair on a lace closure wig, it is necessary to be extra cautious. Because impulsive force may loosen or dislocate it from the base. Ensure that you brush the hair from the ends to the top to prevent the damage, ensuring that you don't reach too close to the lace base.
- The last thing to keep in mind while using the lace closure wig, be careful with dyes, chemicals, bleaches, and rinses because they could damage or harm your natural hair.
Moreover, the 4×4 lace closures can be magic for the wearers. It suits many different styles and is one of the most natural wigs and weaves out there. The 4x4 Closure Wig is the right choice for you as it is not like the other lace front wig that needs too much to manage and handle the lace. By choosing the lace closure wig, you will never be disappointed, as it can satisfy all your needs for managing and styling. Chandrahair now offers many types of lace closure wigs. If you like to buy any hair wigs, please kindly order them on our website. If you need any more help or guideline, just let us know by visiting Chandrahair.com.