Chandra Hair Care Instructions
RAW HAIR CARE INSTRUCTIONS FROM CHANDRA HAIR
For all qualities from processed to unprocessed hair (Raw Hair and Remy hair will require these below steps to be done more often that 9A and 10A hair)
When you Receive the Hair Extensions
You only have 3 points to check for your satisfaction:
1.Does the hair have any chemical smell?
2.When combing the hair, is it shedding continuously?
3.When washing with water, is the bundle tangling and not able to run a comb through?
*Make a warm hot water bowl and add deep conditioner
*Slowly dip the hair, massage it gently and comb it from tail to top
*Wash the hair (without shampoo, only conditioner)
*Let the hair air dry
*Do not use a blowdryer because this will create tangling
WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR AFTER BLEACH TANGLING. WITHOUT CHEMICAL KNOWLEDGE, WE DO NOT RECOMMEND BLEACHING THE HAIR UNLESS YOU ARE A TRAINED PROFESSIONAL
Detangling your Hair extensions
- Start the detangling process always when the hair is wet . Please note that it is strongly recommended to use a water filter (hair tends to become extremely dry due to limestone)
- Apply a leave -in conditioner ( on the hair and use your fingers to separate/untangle knots first , then gently use a detangling brush ( see below for reference )
Always start from bottom to the top of your hair while brushing to avoid any pressure on the hair that can cause breakages.
- Then , apply a good moisturiser to provide a deep hydration while re-creating new curls ( you can use a curl definer as well after the moisturiser)
- Let it air dry
Washing Your Hair Extensions
When the hair will need to be washed and cleaned, you will do those same detangling steps after the shower.
- Don’t shampoo your hair too often or it will favor dryness and breakage of the follicle ( once or twice a week if possible ). If you will Shampoo, make sure to use a deep conditioner before and after shampoo
- Use some Shea Moisture*** or any natural aftercare products to maximize potential wear and longevity.
- When rinsing, tilt your head slightly back and let the water fall through the length, this prevents knotting.
- I listed a few of my favorite products that you can find mostly online at affordable prices
- Make this Shea Moisture Raw Shea Butter detangler a regular part of your hair care routine. Designed to maximize manageability for 3A to 4C hair types, this lightweight SheaMoisture detangler provides just the right amount of slip to help release those stubborn knots and tangles that can take up too much of your post-shampoo styling time.
- Shea Moisture: Jamaican Castor Oil; This reparative leave-in conditioner softens and detangles hair while controlling frizz. Perfect for those who regularly color, straighten, perm or heat style their hair, as well as kinky, curly or wavy natural styles. Formulated with Jamaican Black Castor Oil and certified organic Shea Butter to nourish, moisturize and support elasticity so hair resists breakage when detangling. Conditioners provide a protective layer that improves the appearance of split ends.
- Arganmidas Moroccan Argan Oil. REVEALING THE SECRET INGREDIENT HAIR SALONS all over the world are calling " Liquid Gold" due to being the most expensive and rarest oil with potent Vitamin E and Omega 3 FATTY ACIDS, easily absorbed by hair and skin, hair serum oil with an amazing scent.
Perfect for hydrating frizzy, unruly, color-treated damaged and dull hair- restoring a natural silky, shiny, soft hair just by applying right after the shower and/or before styling. Naturally and effectively moisturizes, repairs and adds shine to all hair types.
- If you suffer from hair static, try using a wide-tooth comb and a drop of oil on your hands while carefully working through the hair from roots to tips.
- Remember not to be too rough when brushing your hair as this may damage the hair.
- Always saturate your hair with water and apply “Jamaican Black Castor oil Blow Dry Creme “prior to swimming, exercising, using a sauna or any activity that creates moisture in your hair for an extended period of time.
- Always tie your hair up in a ponytail and do your best not to submerge your hair into salt or chlorine-treated water. Immediately after such activities, shampoo thoroughly, condition, apply your hair care products such as conditioner and oils
- The least but not least, we recommend using a SILK pillowcase as it can improve skin and hair hydration, in smoother and frizz free hair every morning .
- Please feel free to contact us If you have any issues with the hair, we will be more than happy to help you restore your hair with you.